Hi to all

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
limey4life
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hi to all

Post by limey4life »

Hi and thanks for letting me in. I am now the proud owner of a 1974 gt 750
it is complete but apart and shows 8254 miles on the clock .it has sat for the last 15 years . I will need all the help I can get from all of you . ride safe
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard - what are your plans with the bike? Going to gether back together and out on the road again hopefully?
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
limey4life
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

74 gt

Post by limey4life »

Yes Sir. on the road. I have a Triumph Rocket for my daily driver.I have been after this GT for 10 years now and two weeks ago I got the call.felt like a new dad.lol I have spent more on a night out then the bike cost me so I have a lot of room on this build. I want to keep it as stock as my wallet will let me.the bike ran well and was only pulled apart for paint, then one thing led to another .... I just hope I dont become a thorn in the side of the forum.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

This place is for questions and answers and usually even the right ones too. Get to know the search function here and please post your Qs in the appropriate sections so they can be easily found and answered. Lastly if you don't already have one get yourself a manual - I have them in my shop if you need www.shop.bevelheaven.com and have fun with it above all else
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”