Hi from Australia :-D

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
748girl
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hi from Australia :-D

Post by 748girl »

Hi everyone, this is my first post to this forum, have visited several times though. Whilst I will probably spend my time asking silly questions about my Christmas present, a 1987 F1 750, we do also have a bevel in the garage - a 1972 750 GT - unfortunately it is not going at the moment and requires a major rebuild - a project for one day.

Looking forward to participating in the F1 section, but there will be more questions than answers.:?

Cheers
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Not a problem - ask away

welcome aboard
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
748girl
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by 748girl »

:-D Thank you Steve. Am a bit busy with the F1's younger siblings at the moment, I will get back to it very shortly I am sure. Can't seem to stop looking at it. :-D
rwhc80
750 GT

Post by rwhc80 »

Hi 748girl, welcome to the forum,
Ask away about the F1 cause there are no stupid questions. But please, for the love of god, tell us about the 72 GT, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know ? Good things, bad things, how long have you owned it, when is the resto taking place ?????

Maybe even a photo ????

Cheers
Rick
I have desmo disease, I just hope they never find a cure !!!
748girl
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by 748girl »

rwhc80 wrote:Hi 748girl, welcome to the forum,
Ask away about the F1 cause there are no stupid questions. But please, for the love of god, tell us about the 72 GT, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know ? Good things, bad things, how long have you owned it, when is the resto taking place ?????

Maybe even a photo ????

Cheers
Rick
Thanks Rick, been busy doing a bit of riding, a trip to Tasmania and servicing of my main bike, the lovely 998S. Cleared the workbench and then lo and behold, the man got the bug! Out come the plastic crates full of parts, I left him to it and when I came back I couldn't see the workbench for bevel parts. I was mighty relieved when he said that there were several of everything! Except the critical bits!! We have been rationalising, stuff is being sold off to help purchase bits needed, one of these days when it is back together I will post some photos! In the meantime he has a deadline to clear the workbench, another of our bikes needs some attention and no it is not the F1!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”