Greetings from Devon

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Craig in France
Paso 906

Post by Craig in France »

Hi Kerrin,

Can you actually see your photos on Ultraxs? What the site seems to be telling me is that you've got as far as creating the gallery, but the photos themselves are not yet loaded ...

Ciao

Craig
kerrin
Mariana

Post by kerrin »

Yes I can see them, I just can`t transfer them to my gallery. They are all in amongst the publicly viewable images for Nov 14. I`ve spent a couple of hours trying to move or reload but to no avail. Its probably my lack of practice & can only get easier. I shall now go & strip paint off a Trident until I feel happier. Kerrin
KERRIN
Craig in France
Paso 906

Hi Kerrin,

Hope the Trident is stripped and you're feeling happier ... :)

Are these photos of your bike?

http://picasaweb.google.fr/Ventodue/GTOrGTS#

Ciao

Craig
kerrin
Mariana

Post by kerrin »

The Trident paintwork is stripped & a new catflap has been inserted in the back door; I am now relaxed. Yes, those are my pictures [there were a couple of others that showed the engine & forks] & I am very impressed that you managed to extract them. Looking at the site again it seems that the "load to gallery" function is not working; I shall give it a day or two & try again. As you can see from the photos all clues as to original identity have gone. My intention is to go with the alloy tank & a single seat rather than attempt a concours restoration. Kerrin
KERRIN
kerrin
Mariana

900GTS PHOTOS AGAIN

Post by kerrin »

KERRIN
toomuch
Mariana

Post by toomuch »

A lot of potential there. Where is the seat from ?

Serge
kerrin
Mariana

Post by kerrin »

The seat is from my North, I was just trying to get a sense of what it looked like with the big tank & small seat.
KERRIN
toomuch
Mariana

Post by toomuch »

kerrin wrote:The seat is from my North, I was just trying to get a sense of what it looked like with the big tank & small seat.
Good luck with your project.
Craig in France
Paso 906

kerrin wrote: As you can see from the photos all clues as to original identity have gone. My intention is to go with the alloy tank & a single seat rather than attempt a concours restoration.
Yeh, I'd agree. Too much is missing from the original.

Have a look here http://www.ducatimeccanica.com/default.html for inspiration. Both of the Waters' bikes started life as GTSs, and Kane Brechlin's re-modeled 750 GT is pretty nice, too.

Good Luck! And keep us posted ...

Craig
kerrin
Mariana

Post by kerrin »

Thanks for your help Craig, the Waters site has given me some ideas to explore. I`m going with the black alloy tank & will start looking for a suitable seat.
KERRIN

Return to “Introduce Yourself”