Sarching

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Fabrizio
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Sarching

Post by Fabrizio »

Good day, joined hoping to find a new project...Just what I need
I already have a 2006 PS1000 1973 Moto guzzi Eldorado (LAPD) 1972 BMW R/75/5 etc...
A 750 or 900ss basket near Wa. would be a good start. :twisted:
If you didn't build it don't cruise it
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

welcome aboard
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
Osred
Diana

Project Bikes

Post by Osred »

Fabrizio - are you Western Australia or Washington (USA)? I've got a 1978 Darmah basket squarecase (engine needs overhaul) and a 1977 Moto Guzzi LeMans (left side damage).
"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
Cragar
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Dream project

Post by Cragar »

Hello everyone, I'm Craig, I live in L.A. and I have bevel Ducati syndrome. I have owned and ridden many British motorcycles, a 76 LeMans 1 and a multitude of others over the last couple of decades but have always dreamt of building a bare bones Imola 900ss. After a few years of watching them get further and further from reach I have decided to finaly commit and build the bike that is above any, my dream bike. I recently aquired a 750gt frame, cerriani forks, brakes, borrani ss wheels with disc brakes and a set of imola pipes. Let the games begin. In my immidiate future I am looking for a swingarm and an 860 mill so if anyone out there has any leads I'd certainly like to hear them. Seems like everyone out there that has one of these things to sell is breaking them down to every little bit in order to milk the highest profit from them but I am hoping to get an engine whole.
Wish me luck!
C
cafe*racer
SSD900 Darmah

Post by cafe*racer »

Craig, you have a very steep and quick learning curve ahead with your 750 project. But at least you will find all the help you need here. Just an FYI to get you started, if you are going to use a rear disk with your GT frame you will need a few trick parts. Get your self a copy of the 750/900SS parts manual post haste. Good Luck! Jordan

Return to “Introduce Yourself”