New Bevelhead from Europe

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
ducsi
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New Bevelhead from Europe

Post by ducsi »

Hi,
this is a great forum and I need to be there,
it's started in 1981 when I bought my 900SS, kept all this years but hardly used !!
resently I hear (saw) a Bevel on Contis and the illness came back, my two Ducs are on the road again and I enjoy a lot.
Even I bought bike number three ( 900 GTS ) from the UK, thanks to the weak GBP ( sorry guys ).
I started a bolg, you can see pictures and the progress of the restauration, feel free.

Hope the weather becomes better.

Roland
Osred
Diana

Welcome Ducsi

Post by Osred »

Roland, good to have involved with the forum. I enjoy hearing about original bevel owners such as yourself. How many miles (or kilometers) are on your SS; year? Please post a picture, if possible. Other than the GTS and SS, what is your other Duc? Where on this fine earth do you live?

Cheers,
Chris
"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
ducsi
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New Bevelhead from Germany

Post by ducsi »

Hi Chris, thanks for your kind welcome, the 900SS is from 80' I bought in 1981, hardly used, only 17k km on the clock.
forgott to mention the blog link, with pictures of my bikes and other stuff, also you can see how I get on with the GTS, at the moment the down pipe nuts takes my full enegry !!

http://ducsi.blogspot.com/

I'm living in Germany.

Roland
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

welcome aboard!
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”