I'm here for Frank

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
jmichels
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

I'm here for Frank

Post by jmichels »

Hi, I've always loved Ducatis. In 1986 I had a chance to buy a 750 Dharma that had been crashed and needed new forks. It was cheap, but I was in college. I've regretted passing on it since. A few years ago, I looked at a digital clock. It said 7:48, so I went out and bought one the next day. Figured Universe was telling me it was time to pull the trigger.

But that's not why I joined Bevel Heaven today. I found out last week that someone I know needs our help. I met Frank Scurria at the USGP at Laguna in 2006. A mutual friend told me to go to Ducati Island and find Frank. I did, and we ended up closing down the Island that night. It was as though I'd known him for years. We just sat and talked for hours. I don't even remember what about. Frank is hands down one of the most genuine people on the planet.

I'm angry at Universe for letting this happen to Frank. But I'm confident he can pull through. I'm pretty sure he needs as many people as possible to write and wish him well in order to do it. You can find lots of info about Frank on Bevel Heaven. There's also a thread called "Frank's Page." Please visit and write him a note.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”