Hello from Brisbane Australia

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Xrayman66
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hello from Brisbane Australia

Post by Xrayman66 »

Hi guys ,
I have been a member of this forum for a while but have never really contributed other than read the wealth of information on this site and buy parts for my bevel Ducatis. I have recently bought a bike from the bevel heaven classifieds for the first time. I don't know what it is but bevel Ducatis seem to hold some strange control over me to the point where it is now a disease - Desmo disease is what I call it. I have been lucky to have have owned and own some really nice bevel Ducatis ranging from a 73 sport , 77 900Ss through to a MHR Mille.
I am a medical Sonographer/radiographer in my real world but I would describe myself as a motorcyclist first and foremost.
The bike I bought on the bevel heaven site was the Ducati Spaggiari replica that Scot Wilson built. He is he owner of a Italian Iron and I would regard him as one of the most knowledgeable authorities on round case Ducatis. It is always a leap of faith when you transfer money to a foreign country on a bike site unseen but reputation means everything in this game and he has one of the best. It was a long wait but I have just had my first ride on this machine and wow!! Maybe time to sell some of the others as this bike is everything the others are and then some.
I had been waiting for 74 Sport to be built to me by a well known Ducati restorer from Japan for 2 years but it now appears that he has stolen my 15K AUST deposit. I won't name him here but if you email me I will be happy to tell you who to stay away from. Anyway , you live and learn. :doh:
I think we are very lucky to such a site as Steve's and he should be commended for continuing to provide a source for our parts and passion for Ducatis.
Anyway , hello everyone.
Brett
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Hello from Brisbane Australia

Post by BevHevSteve »

Thanks Brett
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”