A Brand New Motorcycle Song (with photo of my Ducati)

Let the blabber fest begin... This area is for all topics that don't fit into one of the forum catagories & not specifically related to Ducati or even moto related for that matter. Talk away - but keep it clean and "work safe" people. Any offensive posts will be deleted at the descretion of the admins.
gg883
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

A Brand New Motorcycle Song (with photo of my Ducati)

Post by gg883 »

Thought some of you might like to check out this new song I wrote and recorded yesterday. Sadly I never ride my Ducati anymore (I now have a 5 year old boy & 3 year old girl that occupy my time!

The Ducati sits in my garage beckoning. I posted the song here with a better photo as an attachment.

http://ducatisti.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... ong-for-us

Cheers, Gil
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

Bravo Gil
Nice to hear something new that brings back so many memories from the days gone by

Cheers Mate
gg883
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by gg883 »

Martin Mille / SSD wrote:Bravo Gil
Nice to hear something new that brings back so many memories from the days gone by

Cheers Mate
Thanks Martin for listening! Man I didn't know my photo would post so large!
Just heard this news: Somojo Independent Artist Radio published their weekly chart today and my song ROADS tops the chart at #1. If you want to see the charts I posted them here:

http://mog.com/gilsmusic/blog/1508152
Grover
Diana

Motorcycle song

Post by Grover »

Mate, bloody ripper of a song.............where about the same age and it rings the same story in my ears, well done!!!
The older we get, the more toys we collect!!!
gg883
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Re: Motorcycle song

Post by gg883 »

Grover wrote:Mate, bloody ripper of a song.............where about the same age and it rings the same story in my ears, well done!!!
Thanks Grover! I can't believe it but the song is still at #1 on the charts.
If it stays at #1 it could make the published official charts at #1 for the second week. I had no idea a song about Motorcycle riding would be so popular. Thanks again for the listen and the comment.
gavin
Mariana

Post by gavin »

nice tune ,nice pickin` well done

Return to “No Ducati Content - Off Topic Chat”