eBay-When will the INSANITY end?

Let the blabber fest begin... This area is for all topics that don't fit into one of the forum catagories & not specifically related to Ducati or even moto related for that matter. Talk away - but keep it clean and "work safe" people. Any offensive posts will be deleted at the descretion of the admins.

Do you agree?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:43 am

YES
70%
Neither agree, nor disagree, but I read it all.
10%
NO
No votes
I am one of those brain dead eBay bidders.
20%

Total votes: 10

wilkson
Mariana

Post by wilkson » Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 pm

nottonight68 wrote:<> :*<doh>:|!!! >:|!!! >:|!!!
i wont sell to johnny come latelys-there wankers

sn1

John C Lately here your mate sounds like a Richard Cranium at least all of the Johnny come latelys that I know of use and ride these bikes as they should not let it sit in the shed and never use it like many of the "original" owners do that love dwelling on the past and think they have exclusive rights to these bikes cause they have owned them for over 25 years.

cafe*racer
SSD900 Darmah

Post by cafe*racer » Sun May 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Dirtyguitar, a 4777 is a Borrani type rim used on Supersports and stamped with the 4777 number designation. A 'JOD' is a headlight glass so marked and used on various models, the Supersport among them. Both somewhat hard to locate items and therefore pricey.

Gentlemen, play nice together we don't want the moderator to have to crack the whip.

nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 » Mon May 03, 2010 2:35 am

wilkson wrote:
nottonight68 wrote:<> :*<doh>:|!!! >:|!!! >:|!!!
i wont sell to johnny come latelys-there wankers

sn1

John C Lately here your mate sounds like a Richard Cranium at least all of the Johnny come latelys that I know of use and ride these bikes as they should not let it sit in the shed and never use it like many of the "original" owners do that love dwelling on the past and think they have exclusive rights to these bikes cause they have owned them for over 25 years.
You hurt my feelings, i am fragile these days-
as you well know-i do ride mine
so much time--so little to say

wilkson
Mariana

Post by wilkson » Mon May 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Yes you do but many don't they just love to sit back and look at their empire of parts and that will contribute to sky high prices on Ebay as it leaves no where else to go.

abmartin
SSD900 Darmah

Re: ???

Post by abmartin » Wed May 05, 2010 4:38 am

dirtyguitar wrote:bUDDY BUILT THE COOLEST PIPES from a small block chevy header with conti megphones. Last thing buudy said was all those Harley guy's will be jealous when they hear what a real V twin should sound like flying up the escarpment..
You wouldn't be from Newfoundland by any chance would you?

Bruce
1979 900SS
Fredericton, NB
Canada

Return to “No Ducati Content - Off Topic Chat”