eBay-When will the INSANITY end?

Let the blabber fest begin... This area is for all topics that don't fit into one of the forum catagories & not specifically related to Ducati or even moto related for that matter. Talk away - but keep it clean and "work safe" people. Any offensive posts will be deleted at the descretion of the admins.

Do you agree?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:43 am

YES
70%
Neither agree, nor disagree, but I read it all.
10%
NO
No votes
I am one of those brain dead eBay bidders.
20%

Total votes: 10

MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 pm

I bought 3 of them and they are just like the once you take of you bike same in every detail , I thought it was good value as you pay that much for the lens alone
Cheers Mate

machten
MHR / S2

Post by machten » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:26 am

Ditto,

Bought one 12 months ago. Can't spot the diff. Very nice, fast postage, great value.

Kev

MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 am

I had a look around to see what calipers are worth and holly heck , for a twin bleed F08 AU$345 used ! man at those prices I hate to think what my spare set of shaved 08's are worth. Same goes for the KLG 45' angled plug caps I have2 used sets & 2 NOS sets paid good $$$ for the new sets and have not seen any for sale in over 2 years now where are they all {{and dont say in Martins cave either ;) }}

Sure makes you wonder what some of these parts will be worth in years to come

cafe*racer
SSD900 Darmah

Post by cafe*racer » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:24 pm

OK, who is the brain dead voter? Confess and the public humilliation may be light...

nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:17 am

c'mon who did you think it was :shock:
so much time--so little to say

nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 » Thu May 07, 2009 5:19 am

the answer to this is simple-the insanity ends--for us anyway when we start to give each other stuff needed for nothing-and pay for post--what goes around comes around-im sure none of us regular contributors are into ripping people off-ive already started-no charge to you guys-think about it-its no point sitting on stuff one of us is desperate for-we will all need-i mean need(not want)-something sometime.its only a matter of communication

sir nott

garryc
Parallel Twin

Post by garryc » Thu May 07, 2009 3:43 pm

How much is enough, I am after the chrome ring for a bosch headlight. complete headlight over $300, $69 for the ring, I was only prepared to pay $60 so looks like the bruised ring stays on at this stage.

nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 » Thu May 07, 2009 10:48 pm

lucky your not trying to buy jod duplo bits-then youd have a bruised ring for sure

bm1

MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED » Fri May 08, 2009 12:48 am

Garry , post a picture of the damaged ring if its not to bad there is someone that repairs and fills them with silver solder before rechroming

Syeve, I have one straight and one slightly damaged rim these will be sent of to get chromed soon.

BTW the reflector is in SA at the moment getting done at the moment.

garryc
Parallel Twin

Post by garryc » Fri May 08, 2009 2:09 am

Yea all right I left myself open for the bruised ring jokes. Not sure whether our overseas bretheren will be as quick to pick up the ozstralian impications

MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED » Fri May 08, 2009 2:21 am

LOL I should have said post a picture of your bruised "ring" but not wide open thanks :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: :) :twisted:

cafe*racer
SSD900 Darmah

Post by cafe*racer » Thu May 14, 2009 11:31 pm

nottonight68 wrote:the answer to this is simple-the insanity ends--for us anyway when we start to give each other stuff needed for nothing-and pay for post--what goes around comes around-im sure none of us regular contributors are into ripping people off-ive already started-no charge to you guys-think about it-its no point sitting on stuff one of us is desperate for-we will all need-i mean need(not want)-something sometime.its only a matter of communication

sir nott
sir nott, package arrived today ^>^ let me know how to return the favor. Jordan

nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 » Fri May 15, 2009 4:57 am

tell ya in the other place-

bm1

dirtyguitar
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

I think I'm starting to understand this ducati thing

Post by dirtyguitar » Sat May 01, 2010 4:59 pm

The jury will be out until I take her for a ride though (my buddy say's I'm going to love her}I think I already do.(sat and cried thinking about all the good times I had on the little ns400 in the shop the other day,but she has to go)Ive been riding wrenching and collecting for 30 plus years and will be moving soon so most of the bikes and guitars and such are up for sale.I figure I really only need 4 bikes anyway, 250 for the woods,450 for the ice,vintage horny street bike(the GT) and a big bore thrasher for the street (vtr)So if your in the nieghbour hood and you need a hand with anything drop me a line,I have a small lathe and mill.Bye for now and don't lose interest!Blair :lol:
If your in the nieghbour hood drop me a line and we'll go for a rip.

dirtyguitar
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

???

Post by dirtyguitar » Sun May 02, 2010 7:32 am

What's a 4777 or an NOD?I'm not anal about originality(bike isn't complete)I just want it to look cool.AND IT WILL!!! bUDDY BUILT THE COOLEST PIPES from a small block chevy header with conti megphones.Man is it goin to be LOUD! Might have to make some horny looking baffles.Last thing buudy said was all those Harley guy's will be jealous when they hear what a real V twin should sound like flying up the escarpment..I think I'm going to go put summer jets back in the yz450 and terrorize the community for awhile. Buy for now.LMAO again.When I used to start my H1 woman and children would run away scared. :twisted:
If your in the nieghbour hood drop me a line and we'll go for a rip.

Return to “No Ducati Content - Off Topic Chat”