is there any one out there

Let the blabber fest begin... This area is for all topics that don't fit into one of the forum catagories & not specifically related to Ducati or even moto related for that matter. Talk away - but keep it clean and "work safe" people. Any offensive posts will be deleted at the descretion of the admins.
jads
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

is there any one out there

Post by jads » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:49 am

being the off topic chat area i was just wondering if you guys are interested in chatting-its not all serious resto stuff.we have lives too-the forum ticks along and a few seem to keep things ticking over but get off topic and get chipped for it.but at least there is something to read.
anyway my name is john and i love blues music and blondes

nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:52 am

my name is steve,im a dukeaholic-love the beatles and gave a blonde a house

jads
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by jads » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:55 am

im blonde

MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:13 pm

Jads wrong kinda blonde as you dont have a map of Tassie :lol:

I was reminded by a mate of mine yesterday to slow down as he clocked me doing 125 in an 80 zone ,,, sorry officer the speedo only read 110, get it fixed he said . good mate that one ;)

gavin
Mariana

Post by gavin » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:20 pm

who`s your favourite blues artist john.i`m into acoustic blues have a wooden body resonator and several acoustics.

xpiotos52
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

anyone out there?

Post by xpiotos52 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:37 am

Hey Jads,
what is it with Ducatisti, are we all blues afficionados. As I type this I'm listenin' to Lynwood Slim but I have very eclectic tastes, sh**loads of blues, jazz and maybe my age is taking its toll but I'm not keen on modern, whereas in my youth Hendrix et all were ace.
My interests apart from Dukes go to reading, cooking,some wood working,more music, fine wines,(thats if I can aford them ) checking historic race meetings (bikes of course).
You'll notice I haven't mentioned Babes, thats cause they don't notice me, but thats fine cause they're the ones that miss out!, don't mean that I don't notice. :shock: .
But for me music is king. My new love is Opera, don't know why but I love to hear (mainly women) voices being pushed to the limit.
Funny how everything reverts to bikes, just love to see and hear them being pushed to the limit. :twisted:
Hey guys whatever turns your knobs, just like when you haven't ridden for a coupla days and you start up that Duke and that warm feelin' creeps thru your being knowing,"this is where its at" ! 8)

Regards,X (aka-Chris).

bobnorton
860 GT / GTS

Post by bobnorton » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:18 am

Hi Jads, Any 60s Rock for me, I have a !2 string Jumbo Acoustic that would probably fold up if i tried to tune it!, I keep well clear of blondes, far too dangerous, safer to ride in traffic with no brakes.

ozihotrod
Mach 3

Post by ozihotrod » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:36 pm

speakin of a map of tassie, thats where jads comes from i think.
8)
from little things -big things grow

Return to “No Ducati Content - Off Topic Chat”