Gloves what sort to buy ?

Let the blabber fest begin... This area is for all topics that don't fit into one of the forum catagories & not specifically related to Ducati or even moto related for that matter. Talk away - but keep it clean and "work safe" people. Any offensive posts will be deleted at the descretion of the admins.
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Gloves what sort to buy ?

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

'
Well after many year of not riding, I need to get some new summer gloves (dont need winter glove in OZ)
What sort of gloves are you guys using ?
kracka
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by kracka »

Me, well i use leather fingerless,i like to feel the lever on bare fingers,cant use any other glove.

Would be like putting a condom on for those occasions that have nutthin to do with DUCATI"S.:)

KRACKA
Sam B Bass
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Sam B Bass »

kracka wrote:Me, well i use leather fingerless,i like to feel the lever on bare fingers,cant use any other glove.

Would be like putting a condom on for those occasions that have nutthin to do with DUCATI"S.:)

KRACKA
,,,,,,, lol you do have a point there.

I suppose it depends how much are you willling to pay and what look are you going for.

I have a pair of A-star red gloves. The color was right and the price was great.

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=50 ... 301-0124_G
Last edited by Sam B Bass on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
The OCDC - Oc Moto- DOC
Sam B Bass
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Sam B Bass »

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L ... 301-0589_G

Check these out. Perfect period styling on the back of the glove.
The OCDC - Oc Moto- DOC
Karson10
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Karson10 »

weird question i know, but i figured the laptop forum would be best to ask on account of the fact that the macbooks probably get used in more places and weather conditions than any other apple computer.

so my issue is this:
the maclab at my school has terrible temperature regulation. it's in the basement of an open floor plan building, and during the winter it gets so bad in there that my fingers go numb.

...obviously these are not ideal conditions when you are trying to work with a keyboard, a mouse and a wacom for hours on end.

so i'm wondering, does anybody own or know of a pair of gloves that happen to be thin enough to allow for typing yet still keep your hands warm?

i tried googling for a bit but all i could find were gloves with the fingertips cut off. those won't help me. i think i must have poor circulation in my hands or something because my fingers and toes seem to stay cold most of the winter regardless of how warm my body is. and working on a computer in a cold room just makes it exponentially worse of course.

any suggestions?
radecal
Parallel Twin

Post by radecal »

Ever seen what the tips of your fingers look like with the bones poking out?
I do and that's for just starters. Many weeks with someone wiping your bum, feeding and washing you plus other fun activities.
So for me, FULL gloves ie. no fingerless but I guess that's your prerogative.
I have winter and summer gloves but buy what fits, is comfortable and allows full use of the instruments. Brand, whatever the track blokes are using as they have the stuff that works.
Regards,
RAD

Return to “No Ducati Content - Off Topic Chat”