ok it is 2008 now ....

Let the blabber fest begin... This area is for all topics that don't fit into one of the forum catagories & not specifically related to Ducati or even moto related for that matter. Talk away - but keep it clean and "work safe" people. Any offensive posts will be deleted at the descretion of the admins.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

ok it is 2008 now ....

Post by BevHevSteve »

- so what are YOU going to do this year?

..... to make this world a better place?

..... to make your world a better place?

..... to make your life better?

..... to make some else's life better?

or.... ?
Last edited by BevHevSteve on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

LOL ....Make the SSD look like new again wont be long now
Spub
Mach 3

Post by Spub »

hmmmm.....getting the SSD presentable.....well, it was touch and go for awhile, could have been working for world peace, curing an incurable disease, eradicating world hunger......but getting the SSD presentable has its own set of qualities.....
1982 Laverda 180 JOTA, 1975 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport, 1993 Moto Guzzi Daytona, 2010 KTM Adventure 990, 1974 Laverda SFC #17188
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

a HUGE storm today raged in nor cal... After clearing my gutters and getting all the water flowing off my property, I went out front and took care of the little river that flows across the fronts of me and my immediate neighbors houses.

My across the street neighbor's house had standing water to within 1cm of his exterior walls - 7" deep in the back yard and he wasn;t home [his wife is very sick and I recon they have been in hospital the past few days as I haven;t seen them]. So off I go and spent an hour+ getting the water to flow past his property and most likely saved his place from flooding.

Did my good deed for the day - man it makes me feel good and I betcha Ray won;t even know what I did too. Oh well, THAT is what friends are for, and THAT is what friends do for eachother. The storm has mostly passed by, and there is NO water on his property now. Sweet.

Peeps - it doesn;t take much to do something nice once in awhile for someone and not expect anything in return. A friend or even a stranger. I like to PAY IT FORWARD so to speak - KARMA works.

Enjoy 2008. I hope everyone can find the peace they need. Onward and upward!
baddean
Parallel Twin

Post by baddean »

Hey Steve,
Good on ya.
I've always believed that "what goes around comes around"
Any good deed done without truly expecting reward comes back amplified.
I am going to strive for "whirled peas".
Dean
Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Hunter S Thompson RIP
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

another set of storms have come and gone and there was no standing water in Ray's backyard this time. So my work paid off. Ray hired a guy with a little bobcat and did some sculpting to the land in front and side of his house so water just passed on by now too. Looks like we fixed the water problems at his place now...

Return to “No Ducati Content - Off Topic Chat”