MotoGP Laguna Seca 2007

Post your misc Moto Photos here.... Races, rides, whatever.... Road trip stories and photos, general photographic discussion - anything camera related.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

MotoGP Laguna Seca 2007

Post by BevHevSteve »

Start of the AMA Superbike Race

Eventual MotoGP race winner Casey Stoner winding down through the Corkscrew

Eventual AMA Superbike winner Ben "elbows" Spies exiting turn 11

Casey Stoner again but this time entering the corkscrew.

Check out Loris Cappirossi on his Ducati at the apex of turn 3. THis is a tricky shot because the inside concrete barrior has chain link fencing up 10 or so feet, and there is only 1 little shooting opening at the apex 3 feet wide and 18 inches tall. Luky for me the corner workers who have to look through the fence were cool and let me get in front of them for the shot.

This is Casey Stoner once more - here he is exiting turn 11. Casey is leading the championship in MotoGP by a very good margin. He won pole during qualyifing, led the race flag to flag. Amazing talented rider this young Australian. I want to improve my pans. Especially at lower shutter speeds.......

This is last years MotoGP Champion Nicky Hayden entering the corkscrew at Laguna. The painting behind is nearly identical to the action, on a billboard about 75 feet tall, around 100 feet behind him. It isn;t the clearest shot but I think it is kinda cool none the less

This is American John Hopkins, a rising star in MotoGP going through turn 4 at Laguna

http://www.bevelheaven.com/gatherings/m ... /index.htm for the event gallery if interested....... The photo below was shot by Gary Rather using a 10.5mm fisheye while we were standing in the corkscrew trackside waiting the start of the MotoGP race. That's Brian J Nelson in the background.

Comments welcome. Steve Allen
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Moto Photos / Photography”