1985 Mille S2 Workshop Manual

Post your general FAQs, comments & questions regarding all Ducati engine & transmission restoration here. [Specific engine FAQs should go in the 'BevelHeaven Garage' section.]
Tony Mille
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

1985 Mille S2 Workshop Manual

Post by Tony Mille »

I am just about to reassemble my engine after a crankshaft overhaul only to find that pages are missing out of my workshop manual. I purchased this manual from Gowenloch Ducati in Aussie with unfortunately all of section "G" engine reassembly missing. I have made contact with them regarding the omission but they say their master copy is the same!!!!!!
I have spent hours searching for one but it would seem that getting an owners or parts manual isn't a problem, but the workshop manual seems nonexistant.
If anybody out there in Ducati land can supply me with section "G", it would be very much appreciated.
Mille S2
#ZDM1000S2*100080*
radecal
Parallel Twin

Post by radecal »

Hi Tony,
Did you get a reply about this message? I have been off list for a while so have only just seen it. I have what you are after if you still need it.
Regards,
RAD
Tony Mille
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Tony Mille »

Gowanloch Ducati came through and provided the missing pages, thanks very much anyway.
Regards, Tony
Mille S2
#ZDM1000S2*100080*

Return to “Engine & Transmission Shop”