Page 1 of 1

Cracked Valve Spring Seat

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:41 am
by animosity

I spent the afternoon replacing the valve oil seals on my 860GT. Whilst removing the intake valve on the vertical cylinder head, I noticed that the upper valve spring seat has a crack in it running from the edge all the way through to the centre. I've had a quick look at the usual bevel twin parts sites and cannot locate this particular item anywhere (google is not much help either) - does anyone know where I can possibly get one from? According to my manual, the part no is 0755.92.160.

Any help with this would be really appreciated.