manual?

If you need technical information or help with your early crossover gearchange squarecase Ducati 860/900 engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
slorc51
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

manual?

Post by slorc51 »

I just picked up a '76 860GTS and am wondering how I might locate some sort of manual for it? Anyone have info?
Alan
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Alan »

There is a Haynes, manual on abe books for $334.00 from the land of OZ. You might check e-bay for a c-d version as an information source. Good luck. Alan
slorc51
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by slorc51 »

$334???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
That's absurd!!!!
masslaw
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Haynes manual

Post by masslaw »

I've taken my Haynes apart and keep each page in a vinyl sheet protector and in a 3-ring binder so that I don't get the pages all greased up when I am trying to figure something out. This setup makes it easy to copy. (!) Contact me privately and maybe we can see about getting a copy made. It is copyright protected so I have no idea who would do this :) but i think it can be done.
NMcRae
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Have a CD

Post by NMcRae »

I've got a CD with the workshop and owner's manual on it. Would be happy to burn you a copy if you're still looking. Printouts from it are a little stretched, but definitely legible. Would need an address.
conti-mental
Mach 3

Post by conti-mental »

Steve might kill me for this, but www.ducatimeccanica.com has a download of the GTS manual available in.JPG format.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

the killa ritez........

Post by BevHevSteve »

:shock: naw - why would I kill you?

What I _really_ want is the 860 PARTS manual in a bad way to post on my site. If anyone has it, please contact me.

;) If I could persuade you to scan it all to post, that would be a bonus too..... Please contact me for scanning preferances etc.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Squarecase Early 860/900 Crossover Gearchange Engines > 860/900 GT”