Some of you guys also have some other Italian beauties in the shed..... so go ahead and post pictures of your non-Ducati Italian machinery here.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:39 pm
- Location: Coopersville Adelaide
- 750 GT
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:51 pm
- Location: Blue mtns, NSW, OZ
That was very gentlemanly of you!! what a lovely thing they are!
79 900SS , 82 MHR and 78 NCR Replica
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 am
- Location: Gardner Ma
did he leave the keys at least?