Who's Falcon 50 is this!?

If you need technical information or help with your non bevel drive Ducati single cylinder Cucciolo, 2-strokes, the overhead valve and scooter motors - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
jmuriz
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Who's Falcon 50 is this!?

Post by jmuriz »

I saw this picture of a Falcon 50 from the Eyes On Design event in the Detroit area. Any idea who did the restore, if so I'd like to talk with them about where they sourced replacement parts...as I'm restoring a Facon 80. Thanks!
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

searching

Post by BevHevSteve »

The first thing I would do is to contact the organizers to that event and get the owner of the bike's info. Then go from there..........
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
thevin70
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Falcon

Post by thevin70 »

Can't help with who own's this one---- but there's a guy on E-Bay that for some reason seems to have parts for these 2 strokers---he's helped me out with my cadet parts that were needed------

His E-bay name "motorcycle-manor" he should be able to help or know where to find what you need---
jmuriz
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by jmuriz »

Thanks, I checked out his on-line store, has a full Cadet 90 for sale, looks very nice. Maybe he'll be able to help me get the final parts to make mine road-worthy once again!

Return to “Single Cylinder Non Bevel Drive Engines > Cucciolo, Scooters, Overhead Valve, 2-Stroke”