58 59 60 ducati 85cc parts needed

If you need technical information or help with your non bevel drive Ducati single cylinder Cucciolo, 2-strokes, the overhead valve and scooter motors - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
belltown
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

58 59 60 ducati 85cc parts needed

Post by belltown »

I am looking for some 85cc ducati parts, I think I have a bronco, but not sure, I know very little about these bike, I would like to clone it into a 85cc sport! I need rear fender, would like to find some ducati 18" wheels, front fork shrouds, side covers, and foot pegs for now! any help would be great, or just let me know of any other parts you may have for one of these that you would like to sell! thanks
Chris Bushell
Parallel Twin

Post by Chris Bushell »

Any chance of a photo, I may have some of the parts you are looking for, but it depends on which frame you have.

Dont worry about 18" wheels you can use ME 22 rubber on 17" which is really sticky!
belltown
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

ducati parts 85cc

Post by belltown »

I don't know how to get a picture to load on here, but it is the same style frame as the bronco, its alot like the sport frame! If you look up 1960 ducati 85 sport on google it is the blue one!

[/img]
Chris Bushell
Parallel Twin

Post by Chris Bushell »

Now I have a better idea of what you are aiming for, it is the twin down tube model. I have a 98 TS which is very similar.

The front shrouds are the same as 160 Monza and I think DomiRacer still have some.

Tool box is unique to these models.

There is a guy in the UK who is looking at making balde type fenders for us over the winter.

The bike should have 17" rims and we know you can get sticky rubber for them. We are also working on a CDI ign and generator for these bikes over this winter.

If you want more info drop me an e-mail

[email protected]

Return to “Single Cylinder Non Bevel Drive Engines > Cucciolo, Scooters, Overhead Valve, 2-Stroke”