Monza Jr parts list

If you need technical information or help with your bevel drive Ducati single cylinder engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
jeffrey
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Monza Jr parts list

Post by jeffrey »

I am a new member undertaking the restoration/cafe racer (!) conversion of a Monza Jr 160.

Can anybody supply a copy of the parts list catalog? I'm not looking for a copy as an artifact or for display - I need the information only so a photocopy or scanned image would be fine.

Commiseration with other 160 owners would also be welcome as I am having trouble sourcing some parts.

Thanks

Jeff in Hudson, NY
DesmoDog
750 GT

Post by DesmoDog »

Hi Jeff,

I haven"t seen a 160 Jr parts manual in electronic format anywhere, so that's no help, but they do show up on ebay now and then. Domiracer has them for sale too, for about $40 maybe? eBay seems to be a little over half that.

What year is your 160? what plans have you got for it? What parts are you having trouble finding?

After my current project (1974 750 GT) is "done" I'll be diving into a '66 160 Jr. project myself, along with a '66 250 Monza. Plans aren't finalized for either yet, but parts gathering has begun.

There are also some 160 owners on the bevehead list - have you checked that out yet?
Duck Duck Goose
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Duck Duck Goose »

Ahh the 160jr - I need a exhst nut - I am putting this in a 250 frame
phil at road and race has a lot of parts if needed
BTW I am putting the 160 together for the
http://www.motogiro-usa.com/
ride did it on a two-fity but she had too much power
david
David "Butch" Cassady
Duck - '65 250cc noise maker
Duck - '79 Darmah SSD