Seat for a narrowcase?

If you need technical information or help with your bevel drive Ducati single cylinder engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
Italic
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Seat for a narrowcase?

Post by Italic »

Hi I'm new here, I'm Pete! I am trying to find a used seat pan for my narrowcase 250. My bike's a '66, and I need the long style pan (for driver and passenger) that went on bikes like the Daytona or the 250 GT. Also I have a front fender for a Monza in really good shape, (factory Orange) if anyone is interested.
flanker250
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Re: Seat for a narrowcase?

Post by flanker250 »

Italic wrote:Hi I'm new here, I'm Pete! I am trying to find a used seat pan for my narrowcase 250. My bike's a '66, and I need the long style pan (for driver and passenger) that went on bikes like the Daytona or the 250 GT. Also I have a front fender for a Monza in really good shape, (factory Orange) if anyone is interested.
How about a rear fender or even sidecovers??? Cheers, rob
Multistrada 1200s
Monza '85 250
Vespa 150 for surfing!!
gregwils
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by gregwils »

Did you ever find your seat pan? If not, are you looking for the solid metal pan or the one with springs? I have one of each, but the solid metal pan is pretty rusty and would need patched in several locations.
Greg
flanker250
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by flanker250 »

Yep got everything covered!! 6 year project about to end!! Wait do they ever end???
Multistrada 1200s
Monza '85 250
Vespa 150 for surfing!!
Italic
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Italic »

Yes, I did manage to find a nice seat from Italian MotorBikes, long, and narrow with a hump at the back. Just like the original.
Awareness can be frustrating

Return to “Single Cylinder Bevel Drive Engines > 250, 350 & 450”