identifying the bike that came in boxes

If you need technical information or help with your bevel drive Ducati single cylinder engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
nate_kim
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

identifying the bike that came in boxes

Post by nate_kim »

Hello kind sirs,
newbie here
my bike in boxes, i'm told, was once a 350 scrambler, year unknown. It's a non-desmo head, that much i can decipher. The case numbers are dm350 and 05683 on the other side. couldn't find any numbers on the frame although i was hunkered down in the dark with a flashlight. Any info would be greatly appreciated, even suggestions on what to do with it...any two cents. thanks!
nate
GT Pete
Diana

Post by GT Pete »

Hi Nate,

Can you post some pictures? We would love to see what you have.

Pete
Red N' Blu
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Re: identifying the bike that came in boxes

Post by Red N' Blu »

nate_kim wrote:Hello kind sirs,
newbie here
my bike in boxes, i'm told, was once a 350 scrambler, year unknown. It's a non-desmo head, that much i can decipher. The case numbers are dm350 and 05683 on the other side. couldn't find any numbers on the frame although i was hunkered down in the dark with a flashlight. Any info would be greatly appreciated, even suggestions on what to do with it...any two cents. thanks!
nate
Well i would say it is almost 100% that you have a 350motor, now you should find out if it is a Wide case or a Narrow case :D information can be found on this forum how to identify a wide or Narrow case. And pics might be of some help to the Guru's

Return to “Single Cylinder Bevel Drive Engines > 250, 350 & 450”