Page 1 of 1

Flywheel pullers??

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:52 pm
by Nick
Does anyone sell flywheel pullers for the narrow-case singles? And, do the magneto and AC flywheels use the same puller?


Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 am
by bobnorton
Hi Nick, Puller readily availiable about 20£ but I bieleve two types as threads differ, Laurie sells on E-bay or direct. Really need one, what ign system??.Can you post a foto of flywheel?

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 am
by Craig in France
Hi Nick,

(Not sure where you are - 'On da Rock' implies Gibraltar to me, but I'm not sure that's right ... ?) :)

If you're in the States, Steve A. has 'em too - Bevel Heaven, look under 'Tools'.

Like Bob says: 2 sizes, if I remember correctly, 55mm and 62mm. I have a note that says the small size is for up to 1967, the large thereafter. But best check first.

P.s I see that Andy Nienhagen does one with an adaptor ring which means you can use the puller for either size. Go
Andy Nienhagen and select 'Werkzeuge-tools' in the 'Kategorie' drop down box at the top of the page.



Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:23 pm
by Nick
Thanks guys.

'Da Rock' refers to Hawaii, and, as you can imagine, mine are the only Duc singles on the Island.