Pantah 350 - Pre-purchase Questions.

If you need technical information or help with your pantah based twin Ducati F1, F3, TT1, TT2, Santamontica, Montjuich, Laguna Seca, Al'azzurra, Pantah XL/TL etc engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
A81Brenner
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Pantah 350 - Pre-purchase Questions.

Post by A81Brenner »

I have a couple phone pictures (bad quality) of a Ducati from the early 80's, that I am thinking about buying. It is a twin cylinder. It appears to be a modified Pantah. The owner, says that the bike has special pieces on it for racing. The motor certainly sounds great, and the gentleman has connections with tuners and vintage racers in Italy. He is a hard core Italian bike fan, about 70 years old, with 2 garages full of old and not so old italian bikes. This is about the cheapest bike he has. He says the bike is a 350. He rides it occasionally, including vintage events and track days. If you might have knowledge of this type of bike or any comments or recommendations please email to me and I will send you the JPG pics. The asking price on the bike is $4000. Thanks.

Return to “'Straight Head' Pantah Engines [rear exhaust faces forward] > F1, F3, Pantah, TL, XL, TT1, TT2, Al'Azzurra”