Need Advice on colors for F1

If you need technical information or help with your pantah based twin Ducati F1, F3, TT1, TT2, Santamontica, Montjuich, Laguna Seca, Al'azzurra, Pantah XL/TL etc engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
weldingshop
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Need Advice on colors for F1

Post by weldingshop »

So I finaly get my hands on a Mono seat for the F1S; but ....there's always a "but," should I stick with the green tail coloring as is correct with F1B's or.......

I was contemplating maybe a Red tail section? Not quite the Laguna Seca Red,Silver, Red scheme, but a Red, White,& Red one.......

Any Thoughts.........I poop pooped the Red, White, & Blue ideal....just kidding. Never really considered it.....for more than 3minutes.
Gomi

Post by Gomi »

What a lucky guy. I'm desperating to find one. Is there any chance that you could source another one? Or sell this one?
Or I can trade your mono against a wonderful biposto :-D

More seriously, regarding the colors, as an integrist I would recommend to stick to the original color. White and green.
weldingshop
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by weldingshop »

It was many a years of look'n. When I bought the bike new in 1988 I wanted the mono and let a freind&parts guy talk me out of it. Damn-it. I'll PM you with a lead.

Return to “'Straight Head' Pantah Engines [rear exhaust faces forward] > F1, F3, Pantah, TL, XL, TT1, TT2, Al'Azzurra”