MHR and 860 - photos

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
darren nix
Diana

MHR and 860 - photos

Post by darren nix »

Hopefully I've got it right and you can finally see the pictures. Thanks to all those who have helped along the way, if the photos don't show up on this I've totally run out of ideas on how to post them, maybe I'll snail mail them to steve and he can sort it out. Try this [/url]xs.to/albums/1170666566167143581817546.html.
darren nix
Diana

photos

Post by darren nix »

How do i Highlight the web address to show photos I have checked and I know they are there.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

I went to the URL you displayed above. I clicked on the photo of your 900SS Imola Replica [hey that is similar to one of my 900SS!!! what did your bike start life as?]

I right clicked on the photo

I clicked PROPERTIES

I highlighted the complete URL of that photo, right clicked it, chose COPY

I went back here, clicked REPLY box to get a new message response to your note. In the message body right click then hit PASTE

I highlighted the URL of the photo I just pasted.

Look just aboe the message body, see the row of buttons just above FONT COLOR B i u Quote etc ---> find Img and click on it.

click SUBMIT

VOILA!

Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
darren nix
Diana

Post by darren nix »

hi steve, the mhr is a 81, the 900ss look a like is a 76 gts, i bought the bike on ebay, i needed a ride because my mhr was just one nightmare after another and it took nearly 12 months to the day to get it sorted ,some ones handy work had put the heads back together backwards so 5 grand later it has new cams, rings, hardened vales and seats,head work and new dyna coils, then when that was all done it kicked back and cracked the case , now its going like a dream and the avons are getting a workout. The gts has had some pretty major resto work to turn it into a 900ss look a like even has a new rear sub frame welded on so the solo seat section would fit neatly , it runs so sweat and sitting in traffic doesn`t bother it at all. But all these are just time wasters while i wait for my 71 mark 3 to come back from road and race from a full resto, i have no time to do this , so phil has had it for nearly 2 years and it`s very close and its going to be a little different, its there to be ridden not looked at, so thats the picture i am waiting to post, regards darren
darren nix
Diana

Post by darren nix »

darren nix
Diana

Post by darren nix »

BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

darren, I fixed the previous 2 notes. You can click on the little EDIT button on either, assuming you have already logged in, and see exactly what the code is supposed to look like.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
darren nix
Diana

Post by darren nix »

darren nix
Diana

71 duc

Post by darren nix »

i know its in the wrong section but after hours of trying its the only way i could post the pictures in the gallery
darren nix
Diana

Post by darren nix »

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”