Italian and American Art

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
machten
MHR / S2

Italian and American Art

Post by machten »

I was just having a little cruise to warm up for an oil change today and spotted this beautiful Cadillac parked, so I stopped to take a few snaps of the GT beside it. I'd like that Caddie in my garage - it's a work of art. There must have been some event going on, as I saw a number of 30's to 70's American vehicles on the short ride I did along the coast.

Note the Mercury convertible going past in the background.

Kev
Peter Mille
750 SS Greenframe - the holy grail

Re: Italian and American Art

Post by Peter Mille »

nice: ><
radecal
Parallel Twin

Post by radecal »

Ditto! Both car and bike.
What tyres are you running?
Regards,
RAD
machten
MHR / S2

Post by machten »

Metzler Lasertec. I haven't used them before but a friend had them on his Sport and GT and liked them. I usually use BT45's on my twins, except for the Sport which I put Avons on as I like the handling of the Avon 90/90 front tyre profile for the Sport. I feel that it quickens up the turning a bit.

They were about $20 cheaper than BT45's so I thought I'd give them a try. They seemed pretty good in the wet and the dry when I gave them a decent workout on my 1200km trip to Albany and back. I've only done about 1500km on them all up, so I'll be interested to see how they wear.

Kev

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”