Red Ducati 79

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
Joaquim
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Red Ducati 79

Post by Joaquim »

The baby is born in 1979, I had the oportunity to by it in 1989. It was three Winters into the house(near the kitchen), to restore it. Finetuning of the crankhaft,valveseats chanched to unleaded fuel, new valves, some parts of the gear replaced, new, better oilpump installed, oilcircuit modified(see fotos), also the clutch modified, a handmade Imolatank from Alu-Sauer,frame is nickel-plated, fork- and just all other engine- and brakeparts are polished, each screw is polished Inox(stainless),the painting(letters and design) is done only with stencills, steelflex housing of the brakes, electric and electronic parts are new and so on, and so on. A complete list of the works I have in German. I spent about 22 000 U$. The Duc and me are located in southern Germany, City of Heilbronn. I have still a 1976 Moto Guzzi 750 S3 in black/red and a BMW R 100 RS in white from 1983, see photos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joaquim

Post by Guest »

What a sensational looking bike! Another stunner on this forum! Thanks Joaquim. Great photography too, good selection of backgrounds - except for the last one! LOL! You've done a great job bringing her to life. I love red SS's!!!

Chris

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”