Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:39 pm
- Location: Coopersville Adelaide
- SITE OWNER
- Posts: 2185
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:53 pm
- Location: Lafayette, California
Thanks for posting the pix, always good to see em out in the sunshine.
- Cucciolo - the Lil Pup
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:15 am
- Location: UK
A chilly 14 ! ... Try the UK that's high-summer . Then again don't bother its nearly shut anyway
Trying to find the will to finish a restoration started a while back (900ss)