Weekend ride

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
machten
MHR / S2

Weekend ride

Post by machten »

A few photos from Sunday...

We thought it would be OK for a friend with a beautiful Z9 to join us. (of course, he couldn't keep up with us through the twisties :-D ).

Kev
jaffa
Mariana

Re: Weekend ride

Post by jaffa »

Ahhhh, Mundairing Weir Pub....a great place to end a ride I would have thought....good beer, good food, plenty of scenery....what more could you ask for.
Jaffa
Volvo Aware Motorcyclist

'78 Darmah
'92 907ie
'82 900 MHR
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

nice pix - thanks for posting
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
machten
MHR / S2

Post by machten »

Ahhhh, Mundairing Weir Pub....a great place to end a ride I would have thought....good beer, good food, plenty of scenery....what more could you ask for.
Well spotted, Jaffa. As we were there before 10am we abstained from the beers in favour of a late breakfast and tea and coffee.

Very un-bevel - perhaps we should have been riding Hesketh 1000s?? `-*

Kev
radecal
Parallel Twin

Post by radecal »

Bloody hell Kev, that Kwaka must have been quivering in its shoes running with that lot!
Very nice line up.
I also see the F1 looks like it has suffered from the dreaded "blinker rot" as well judging by the replacements.
Good to see you had fair weather. Just got back from a trip to the Atherton Tablelands where we only got one day of dry weather and the rest just bucketed.
The Gillies had a lot of road works as well plus more constabulary than you could poke a stick at so no fun.
Regards,
RAD
RAD

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”