A Pair of '74s

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
machten
MHR / S2

A Pair of '74s

Post by machten »

I thought I'd share this photo from last week for a laugh. The Aussie contingent will recognise the utility as a 1974 Ford XB Falcon - in the back, my 1974 Sport.

And no, it hadn't broken down! I had to deliver my Dad's ute up to him about 150 miles up the coast, so I chucked the Sport in the back, and rode it back.

It attracted a bit of unwanted attention on the way up when I stopped for coffee at a roadhouse...

...but no harm done, they were just doing the same.

Kev
Grover
Diana

74 Sport

Post by Grover »

Nice XB ute, ya don't see too many like that anymore. I see the feds were checking you out as well hey!!
The older we get, the more toys we collect!!!
machten
MHR / S2

Post by machten »

Grover,

I'll pass on the comments on the XB. The old man will be pleased as punch. It's his pride and joy and he's owned it for a long time. If I'd scratched it loading up, I'd have been disinherited!!

Kev
xpiotos52
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Pair of 74's

Post by xpiotos52 »

Hey Kev, what's happenin' you upgraded your car?
I did my apprenticeship on those suckers. I bet the coppers thought you'd stolen the car! :lol: .
Mate, got a problem- not sure how to fit the SS in my backpack for my trip to Perth in June, any ideas ?

X.
machten
MHR / S2

Post by machten »

X.

You know I don't spend money on cars - so no upgrade. Have a look at "Gum"'s 750 Sport adventure post. I figure a smart guy like you should be able to take a few tips and dismantle the SS and fit it in cabin luggage. You're only travelling from the other side of Oz, buddy. Harden up!!

Kev

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”