Perth Western Australia Bevel Ride

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
machten
MHR / S2

Perth Western Australia Bevel Ride

Post by machten »

Hi,

A few photos from our local bevel ride on Sunday up to Toodyay. A couple of interluders in there, but they were there before us. What can you do??

14-26 degrees, not much traffic, bendy roads...paradise!

Kev
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

Good onya Ken
Great line up of fine machines , its not often you see that many Bevels in one place anymore, the thrill & sound of 15 odd duc's with contis going for it would give me goose bumps.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

looks like that a load of fun was had there....................
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
abmartin
SD900 Darmah

Post by abmartin »

Is it only in OZ these days that you could see a line-up like that? I'm amazed to see both a 750SS and Sport together.

Bruce
1979 900SS
Fredericton, NB
Canada
duc13
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by duc13 »

Nice line up Kev, are these a regular thing ?
If so, wouldn't mind joining you on the next one.

Dave.
machten
MHR / S2

Post by machten »

Hi Guys,

Great fun day. The historic street racing was on up at Northam, about 35km away too, so a few of us took that in as well. No bikes, but lots of classic cars having the bejusus thrashed out of them in the streets of the town. Mad men (and women)! We started with 17 bevels and had 16 make it. One 78 SS turned into a single along the way and had to turn back. There's always one!

Dave, we try and go for a ride about once every 4-6 weeks depending on what's happening. Rides vary in distance, this one would have been the longest we've done so far. It's loosely organised, just a bunch of people on a mailing list, not a club or anything. PM me if you want be put on list. No addresses or any other identifying details are required. Anyone with a bevel is more than welcome to join the cacophony of Conti's!

Kev
750sport
Mariana

Post by 750sport »

Great to see some photos from the run.

It was a great run, weather was perfect, destination was a good change, nice bunch of guys and lots of noise.

No doubt I took the glaze off my cylinder bores when I roled through some dust thrown up by two trucks on the road sholder just before that unsealed bit of road - just my luck but I saw others in front of me cop it worse.

Note to self - filter socks for next country run.
Grover
Diana

Perth Bevels

Post by Grover »

What a great sight and sound that would have made on a Sunday morning. I reckon we could probly get 10 bevels together over here on a Sunday morning, not too bad for a small country town, looks like I may just have to start organizing something.
A young fella from Perth bought a 750 Gt done up as a yellow sport from Grafton a few months ago, have you guys run across him yet?
The older we get, the more toys we collect!!!
750sport
Mariana

Re: Perth Bevels

Post by 750sport »

Grover wrote:What a great sight and sound that would have made on a Sunday morning. I reckon we could probly get 10 bevels together over here on a Sunday morning, not too bad for a small country town, looks like I may just have to start organizing something.
A young fella from Perth bought a 750 Gt done up as a yellow sport from Grafton a few months ago, have you guys run across him yet?
I can't say I know who he is, I'm sure someone here would know him though.

I hope he didn't pay Sport prices for a GT!

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”