twin darmahs at Taree

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
garryc
Parallel Twin

twin darmahs at Taree

Post by garryc »

Grover and I getting ready to go out on a classic rally ride. Grover, one of his mates and I sneaked off for a 100 k round trip excursion while everyone else was idling on to the lunch venue
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

Garry , where there any other bevels there?

Looks good when two oldies are parked side by side hard to imagine that they were everywhere 30 yrs ago !
garryc
Parallel Twin

Post by garryc »

There was a local 750 SS but wasn't at the rally just sneaked in late then this morning a square ss and 2 round GT's at the show and shine at Nabiac. Must have been about a zillion Darmahs made though if everyone that said they used to have a Darmah really did
Just heard rumours of a local guy (Taree) picking up a Hailwood Mille and I know a guy in town that is restoring his 78 SS.
Grover
Diana

Twin Darmahs

Post by Grover »

Garry, the bike and I arrived home safe, have got some nice snaps of th ebikes and also the ones in the carpark......will attempt to post them up during the week when time permits, if not I will email them to one of these aussie guys and I'm sure they will know how to post them up!!!
Grover
The older we get, the more toys we collect!!!
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 »

i know this is off topic(sorry steve) but can us aussies now refer to you guys as g1 and g2

sn
Grover
Diana

taree Rally

Post by Grover »

Steve, I believe that would be ok, just so long as I'm numero uno...cause of my age, my good looks and and and and and oh well, cause of my good looks!!!!
The older we get, the more toys we collect!!!
garryc
Parallel Twin

Post by garryc »

Numero uno be buggered, just because he is taller, younger and has a prettier bike and conned the ladies at the rally lunch into giving him beef and chicken instead of one or the other, and 2 seves of sweets he thinks he should be number one I DON"T THINK SO
garryc
Parallel Twin

Post by garryc »

Numero uno be buggered, just because he is taller, younger and has a prettier bike and conned the ladies at the rally lunch into giving him beef and chicken instead of one or the other, and 2 seves of sweets he thinks he should be number one I DON"T THINK SO
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 »

sounds like a discussion for the off topic aussie thread-perhaps these posts could be moved there for further clarification

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”