New addition 900SS

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
Wassy
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New addition 900SS

Post by Wassy »

Bought this 1980 SS a couple of weeks ago.
21k miles from new, starts second kick !
Just waiting for the good old British weather to warm up so I can get out for a ride.

Geoff
Parallel Twin

Post by Geoff »

Well done Wassy; that's a real nice example of the 'genre' you've got there! I too am waiting on the frost (& salt, & rain...) to clear befofre getting mine back on the British roads again.
Cheers
Geoff
cshannon
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by cshannon »

Congratulations Wassy,

That is truly a gorgeous bit of kit. Hardly looks like tis even done the low km's you state!

Do you know anything of the history of the bike? It would be great to read how you came to find it and where is has lived in the past.

It might be an idea to forward Steve your frame and engine number details so he can update his database. You can remain anonymous
if you like but it's good for the historical side of things as well as a bit of added insurance.

Again, well done on securing a beautiful piece of Ducati history.

Cheers,

Chris
Wassy
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Wassy »

I have a BMW 1150GS for my daily ride and a member on the GSer forum had the bike for sale. http://ukgser.com/home/
I'm trying to trace the history of the bike, the date of first reg was 22/04/1980 here in the UK.
I will email the engine and chassis number for the register, thanks for the compliment all I need now is some decent weather so I can get out and ride the bike !

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”