New to the group

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
74-750SS
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New to the group

Post by 74-750SS »

Hi all. I am new to the group and wanted to share a picture of my pride and joy. The picture was taken at Dr. T's house on a visit to the factory 10 years ago. I met this guy at the factory and commented that it would be too good to be true to get a pic of the bike with the genius himself. He said 'Let's go' so we did.
(i have since corrected the Desmo sticker on the tank and put the calipers to the front of the fork)

I am super happy about the increase of interest in everything bevel. I have just purchased to 73 GT which should be arriving here in about 2 weeks. Exciting stuff. If Ducati win the MotoGP then prices will explode I am sure.

Guy. Province of Treviso, near Venice Italy.

This is the GT arriving here soon:

p.s. How does one get the picture posted directly in this post? Don't understand the whole IMG/URL stuff.

* I changed your link to the photos for you only by clicking EDIT, highlighting the URL, click the IMG button above, click SAVE button below........ VOILA! Steve Allen - Admin
Vince
750 Sport [BEVEL]

Post by Vince »

You win,great pic.Got to go and watch Casey now.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Hello Guy thanks for posting. I fixed your links and turned them into the photos for you.

You can click below for more detailed instructions

http://www.bevelheaven.com/~BB/phpBB2/v ... c.php?t=16
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
74-750SS
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by 74-750SS »

Thanks Steve.
My compliments on your site and the passion and time invested into it. A true Eldorado for bevel fans.
cshannon
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by cshannon »

I'd say that photo would have to take the prize for 'Coolest Photo On This Site' and, considering all the other cool photos here, that's a big rap.

Well done and great looking bike! 8)

More pics any time you're ready.

Chris

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”