What designation Brembo's on Pantah

Post your 'Wheel, Brake & Tyre' FAQs, comments & questions regarding Ducati motorcycles here.
Panta600
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

What designation Brembo's on Pantah

Post by Panta600 »

Folks,
as I've mentioned in a previous post, I've misplaced all of my documentation on my restoration. So, can anybody please advise what model designation Brembo's are on Pantah's?
I've looked through some of the topics so F05 & F08 sound familiar but I can't find any listings in Mick Walker's resto books or the like.

Particularly, I require a service kit for the rear master cylinder.

Cheers,
Steve
Nothing beats the 4 x 2 seat of a Pantah!
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

the F08 calipers have 38mm pistons
the F05 calipers have 35mm pistons
The F08 caliper is larger than the F05 caliper but they look the same basically....

We stock rebuild kits for both F08 and F05 calipers, along with master cylinder rebuild kits. Click the link below to see them.

http://www.shop.bevelheaven.com/SearchR ... tegoryID=3

Brembo did something smart in that they made the various size master cylinder pistons different shapes. So if you have trouble figuring out which kit you need, you typically only need to take yours apart and compare to the photos of the kits we show in our shopping cart.

Remember to only use DOT4 brake fluid in your brembo brake systems due to the natural rubber used in the seals. We recommend either Brembo LCF600 or MOTUL RBF600.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
Panta600
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Panta600 »

Thanks Steve.
Have checked your shopping site and will be making some purchases in the future. I'll send you an email shortly. Better to create a list rather than bits at a time to save shipping costs.
Thanks again
Cheers,
Steve
Nothing beats the 4 x 2 seat of a Pantah!
Bumbler
Mariana

How's it going?

Post by Bumbler »

Steve,

How's it going with the Pantah... Any chances of a picture.
Bumbler.... '82 Pantah 600

Return to “Wheel, Brake & Tyre Shop”