150 mm headlight

Post your 'Electrical & Gauges' FAQs, comments & questions regarding Ducati motorcycles here.
Mike Luker
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

150 mm headlight

Post by Mike Luker »

I converted my 1969 Mark 3 to 12 volt system and now I'm looking for a 150mm headlight that will accept an h4 bulb. Has anyone converted there single to 12 volt and found a 150 mm headlight? if so where? John Collier has graciously sent me this website http://www.cars-gb.com/cibieclassic.htm and they list a 150 mm bulb. Wondering if anyone has made this work on their bike? thanks mgl
Mike Luker
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

130 mm

Post by Mike Luker »

I've now purchased a 130 mm headlight and wondering if any of you guys have made either the 130mm or 150 mm headlight conversion to 12 vlt. I would like to put a 12 volt H4 bulb in here if I can just trying to find the right reflector to fit in the chrome ring. I need help I know someone has maade this work!!
bobnorton
860 GT / GTS

Post by bobnorton »

hi mike, I have a 250 m3 with a 130 head, converted to 12v,I had problems as you have but now have a reflector and bulb holder that works ok for the MOT, but not really any use for night riding!!I will check where i got it , Uk bike shop thro the post. BOB.Its a CEV unit glass and reflector and takes normal bulbs and fits the aprillia chrome rim ,its marked 130 on the glass.You need to check if Bulb holder included, a cebiay would be better, if you go that way tell me how it works!!

Return to “Electrical & Gauges Shop”