Whats this worth?

Post your single cylinder Ducati FOR SALE and WANTED ads here.
(Ronin)
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Whats this worth?

Post by (Ronin) »

I just picked up this ducati,it's been sitting in a basement for 35 years!! everything is original,and it runs.Its a 1970 100cc Cadet and its showing 290 miles on it,it was only on the road from Oct 1970-July 1971 acording to the original registration and insurance slip.I have the original owners manual aswell.The seat and pipe are in great shape aswell.Any help with putting a value on this neat bike would be appreciated

;)
Last edited by (Ronin) on Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

cadet

Post by BevHevSteve »

sweet!

i want........

don;t know their value, don;t know any that have sold recently, perhaps as time goes by someone will chime in. How far outside of downtown toronto are you located?
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
(Ronin)
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Re: cadet

Post by (Ronin) »

BevHevSteve wrote:sweet!

i want........

don;t know their value, don;t know any that have sold recently, perhaps as time goes by someone will chime in. How far outside of downtown toronto are you located?
About 45 minutes west of Toronto
oldngrey
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by oldngrey »

I realize this is 3 months later, but did you ever get any suggestions, or information on what the Cadet is worth?
I lived in KW for 11 years before moving out here to Victoria 24 years ago...too bad I didn't run across that basement then [smile].
The best person I can think of to give you an idea is Henry Hogben who lives down near Delhi (south of Brantford) His telephone # is 519 582-2153. Grey
jmuriz
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by jmuriz »

I think it's worth nothing, sell it to me immediately so I can take it off your hands, haha.
I got a Falcon 80 a couple years back and paid about $1200 USD for it, so give a few hundred to yours, since it's really nice.

Maybe you could send me some pics of how to shifter cables are hooked up etc (if it's a hand shifter like mine).

Great looking bike.
Nathan

Return to “Single Cylinder Ducati”