Anyone have a project single they can't find time for?

Post your single cylinder Ducati FOR SALE and WANTED ads here.
Monsterdood
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Anyone have a project single they can't find time for?

Post by Monsterdood »

I would really like to find a single to work on and fix up. I saw a nice Scrambler up at at Laguna this past weekend and it reminded me how much I like the old single cylinder Italian bikes. I bet there's some folks on this board with a project bike that they can't find time for and I want you to know that you will have inner peace knowing that someone such as myself would devote the time, effort, and patience to bring it back to life.... I would even offer visitation rights if you are in the Los Angeles area....

I've got a 2001 Monster 900 that I keep in showroom condition and would love to have an original naked Ducati to contrast the two in my own little mini collection..... :-D

If there were tons of old singles out there, I might be picky and say which style I like the most, but honestly, I get a little giddy when I see all different sorts and much like not having a favorite child, I don't necessarily have a favorite single..... Although those Chrome panels on the Yellow Scrambler looked pretty nice.....
01 M900s
67 Monza 250
desmoworks
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by desmoworks »

sent you a pm

Return to “Single Cylinder Ducati”