WTB: NON-FUNCTIONAL 450 DESMO CYLINDER/HEAD/VALVE-COVERS SET

Post your single cylinder Ducati FOR SALE and WANTED ads here.
BILL BLAKE SPFX
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

WTB: NON-FUNCTIONAL 450 DESMO CYLINDER/HEAD/VALVE-COVERS SET

Post by BILL BLAKE SPFX »

I'm an Artist working on a personal, specialized art-project, and am seeking a DUCATI 450 DESMO Engine-Cylinder/Head/Valve-Covers SET. IMPORTANT NOTE: Cylinder-Set may be INTERNALLY 'thrashed'/unusable for a running engine & bike (in fact, INTERNALLY NON-FUNCTIONAL IS PREFERRED! It doesn't even have to have any of the internal parts AT ALL; just the whole outer casing/'shell' set will do fine), but must be [COSMETICALLY] clean and complete EXTERNALLY (meaning, no cracked/broken-off cooling fins/rings [on barrel/cylinder-body, head & valve-covers], or heavy scratches/gouging and similar on other external parts/details, etc.). It's THE LOOK ONLY that I'm interested-in; it must be VISUALLY-CORRECT, as noted previously and above - so am hoping to find this combination for a reasonable price, since the owner would not be able to use the type-of unit, as described here-in, for 'practical', "caro Ducatista e Ducatiso" purposes anyway.

Cylinder should look like/be as close as possible-to the sample-ones I have posted here, in this Classified Ad. Each, as pictured, IS of the proper, general look & type of 450 cylinder within this, particular 'engine-family' that I require for my project. -- [ALSO, PLEASE NOTE: THE PICTURES INCLUDED HERE HAVE BEEN BORROWED FROM OTHER SOURCES, AT THIS SITE AND ELSE-WHERE, STRICTLY FOR ILLUSTRATION-PURPOSES ONLY - NO INFRINGEMENTS IMPLIED AND NONE INTENDED]...

When contacting me, please have [at least] a couple-of pictures [showing some alternate views/angles] of YOUR EXACT CYLINDER-UNIT BEING OFFERED available for inspection.

**This is a great opportunity for someone to clear-out some 'space-robbing', otherwise unusable parts from their garage, shed, or storage-area, and instead of turning them into land-fill by just 'junking' them, they will have the satisfaction of helping to 're-purpose' and provide-for these parts a new, useful life - albeit in a very different, highly unconventional (at least, by THIS site's standards), most-unusual and artistic form - ONE THAT WILL STILL SERVE TO CELEBRATE THE INSPIRATIONAL, UNIQUE, CLEAN & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN THAT IS "DUCATI" **

You may contact me through this site, or at: "[email protected]"; you may also call me directly: 1-(760) 927-7647, or, leave me a voice-mail message at: 1-(760) 388-4243 with your contact information for a return call, e-mail, etc., so that we can discuss this business further.

Many thanks to all for your time and attention-to this post!
Attachments
ace03051205.jpg
1974_Ducati_450_MkIII_Single_For_Sale_Engine_resize.jpg

Return to “Single Cylinder Ducati”