450 R/T chassis & parts for sale

Post your single cylinder Ducati FOR SALE and WANTED ads here.
d0nut
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

450 R/T chassis & parts for sale

Post by d0nut »

I have the remnants of a Canadian spec 450 R/T for sale. I had gotten this from an Englishman who lived in Canada for a bit before moving to the states. The frame is black instead of silver and has pass peg mounts on it. I have no idea how many 450 R/T's went to Canada (or if they were different).

Frame
Swingarm
Shocks
Trees
Bars
Forks
Front & Rear wheel/hubs

I'm pretty sure I still have the fuel tank somewhere too. I will have to dig.

I'm open to offers on it but please no sob stories about the cost of shipping to wherever you live.

woppit
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

450RT CHASSIS

Post by woppit »

hi
i am interested in this chassis and parts and curious if you know approx weight and cost to box or tie parts together to be sent to new zealand so i can enquire into cost to be sent here
i own a 450rt but previous owner altered the chassis to make it more like a road chassis and lenghtened the steering stem for different stem
i was thinking $250.00 us for the lot depending on freight cost
cheers greg
ducstone
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Ducati RT parts package

Post by ducstone »

hello to Milwaukee, are the parts still available - I'm interested in the full package, a friend of mine is living in Apleton and could collect the whole
staff from your door - please let me know if you expect my offer!
regards from Salzburg - the Sound of Music Country
Erich
d0nut
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by d0nut »

Sold on on the way to Austria!
BruceD
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

VIN photo .

Post by BruceD »

This vin photo was very helpful and puts to rest allot of questions I had about my RT450TS which is also a Canadian model. mine is a 1973 apparently and I've always questioned weather the VIN had been re-stamped because it looked different than all other RT450's I've seen all of which are either American or the full MX version . Mine is the street model and apparently this one in your photos is also I would assume.
My vin # stamping is virtually identical to this one except of course the last few numbers differ in the *463998*.
The second line DGM7020-0M is not found on the MX models mine has this line exact does any one know how to decipher this line or what it means?

Return to “Single Cylinder Ducati”