Campagnolo style forged magnesium wheels for F1/TT

Post your Taglioni designed rubber band head FOR SALE and WANTED ads here.
darnold
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Campagnolo style forged magnesium wheels for F1/TT

Post by darnold »

These are new in the box JB-Power Bito R+D forged magnesium wheels for Ducati F1. JB-Power is a Japanese company who make wheels for some Moto GP teams. They are Campagnolo 5 spoke style and fit directly onto the Montjuic F1. I believe they acquired the rights for the Campagnolo pattern from Technomagnesio.

They are forged magnesium and the entire surface is NC machined. The advantage of these wheels is that you fit modern tires and maintain the appearance of the F1/TT. No need for a late model swing arm, new rotors, clalipers, forks, etc.

The rear is 5.00X17 and can accept a Brembo rotor with 6 bolt 80mm pattern or use the stock F1 disk bolted to the included carrier. It uses a modern style cush drive. The rear axle is 17mm.

The front is 3.50X17 and can accept a Brembo rotor with 6 bolt 100mm pattern or use the stock F1 disk bolted to the included carriers. The front axle is 17mm.

I picked up these wheels in Japan a few years ago and never used them. You can currently buy these in Europe form Phil Denton Engineering http://www.phildentonengineering.com.

I will ship anywhere for $3,000 Canadian dollars.

Return to “Pantah Twins”