Wanted - rear 4 hole FPS

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
Blacklightning
Diana

Wanted - rear 4 hole FPS

Post by Blacklightning »

Evening All,

I'm looking at buying an early second series MHR that sadly has a pair of mis-matched wheels. Currently she has a four hole FPS on the front and 4 hole Campagnolo on the rear.

I'd like to put it back to original if I buy it and so am guessing that it is so early it would likely have had the Campagnolos from stock. Plus I deduce that there has been a front end impact hence a 4 hole FPS there.

I know that the later of the second series had FPS as stock wheels, but I'm deducing that this should have had Campagnolos.

So, first choice is a good front 4 hole Campagnolo and I've posted a wanted add for that.

However, the other alternative is to think about swapping the rear. So this wanted advert is for a rear 4 hole FPS so that I can have a bike with a matching pair of wheels.

I'm happy for one that needs re-finishing as I will do the pair to match, but one that is safe to ride on.

I'd happily consider buying the wheel - or swapping the rear 4 hole Campagnolo that I would have spare if that were of interest. It's not yet been crack tested though.

Of course, always assuming that I am able to conclude the deal and buy the bike.

Regards

Stuart

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”