1975 Ducati 860gt For Sale Classic in original condition

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
serpaco
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

1975 Ducati 860gt For Sale Classic in original condition

Post by serpaco »

I hate to part with this beautiful machine but its time to let her go. I purchased this Ducati 860gt from a guy in Seattle who babied this bike and bought it from the original owner. The bike is currently located in Toronto Canada and has been serviced by two of the best Ducati mechanics in the country. Its in amazing original condition, its not concourse but for this model and a bike this age it runs like a charm. All issues or anything that is associated with these models has been looked over and upgraded or taken care of. The bike comes with two sets of pipes and currently has the conti's on it, and it sounds amazing.

I am able and willing to ship internationally or between Canada and the USA. I've shipped bikes before and here to help with the shipping and sale until you receive it and are satisfied.

The bike is being sold as is but you can contact my mechanic where it is showcased in his shop, bike is located at Corsa Mechanicca located in Vaughan Ontario. George can take you through all thats been done on the bike and how well it rides, etc.

Im asking $10,000 USD for the motorcycle. It is in perfect running condition and really doesn't need anything. it is turn-key, not junked, never been in an accident and is almost perfect. Its not concourse but in pretty amazing shape. Comes with box of parts, manuals, etc.

Thanks

Alan
Attachments
20150521_145301#1 copy.jpg
20150521_140745#1 copy.jpg

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”