900 SS Racer for sale

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
ducatistaincallito
Mariana

900 SS Racer for sale

Post by ducatistaincallito »

I have a 900 SS for sale, racer with total loss ignition and high compression roller starting only, not for the road unless you want to put the effort to modify it back. it is a one off Verlicchi mono frame, purchased it off this forum, raced once and now sitting in my office. I sold last summer my 73 sport, not making use of it and too much bike for me to take to the races. Please inquire if interested. It is in the colors that I purchased it with with aquamarine blue livery and red frame. Has magnesium forks marzocchi, Ohlins mono (also Marzocchi as original), has history of racing in early AMA per prior owner but I don't have any documentation or log books. It's in the main photo page, as I purchased it on this website, I don't know hot to load pictures to this forum -sorry. I will soon try to post on the for sale ad page with pictures. Professionally built in the early 80's and restored by Syd's cycles 8 years ago. Jerry Branch flowed heads, many one off parts. Price is 30k firm.
Thanks.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: 900 SS Racer for sale

Post by BevHevSteve »

Posting pix is easy - click REPLY then look at the bottom box for a tab that says UPLOAD ATTACHMENTS. Click it then click BROWSE which will allow you to find the photo you wish to upload onto the forum. Click the image file you want to upload then click ADD THE FILE and follow the instructions. Look above for your image file name and choose the button that says PLACE INLINE. -> Please size your photos smaller than 700 pixels wide to begin with so we can see what it is you are loading up...
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”