GTS RIDER FOOT RESTS/HANDLEBARS

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
900tlc
Mariana

GTS RIDER FOOT RESTS/HANDLEBARS

Post by 900tlc »

Hello does any one out there have a left hand foot rest for a GTS 900,condition not important,but must be complete,same for the handle bars.
OR any leads would be welcome on these parts
Ray O'Donohue
Parallel Twin

Re: GTS RIDER FOOT RESTS/HANDLEBARS

Post by Ray O'Donohue »

I have a pair of GT860 pegs,complete w/springs,etc.,in very good condition. Are they the same?
900tlc
Mariana

Post by 900tlc »

Hello Ray, the foot rests have a seratted end which locates to a serattted edge on the frame ,so that you can position them up or down, the part number is 0960.69.200 for the left hand side, the foot rest is the folding type,but if correct,I would be intrested in the pair.
Ray O'Donohue
Parallel Twin

Post by Ray O'Donohue »

They are serrated.(if I remember correctly from my GT750 pegs,the serration is too coarse to set any desirable re-position?)Anyway,when I get home I will look for a part # on them-don't think there is one-,and tomorrow I can send you a photo of them via private e-mail.
wdietz186
Cagiva Alazzura

Post by wdietz186 »

I'm pretty sure the footrests are the same between the models. They really didn't change the frame when they tried to wipe the ugly off the 860.
For the record, I think the 860 looked pretty good. Being an aircooled Multistrada owner my tastes may be suspect to some however.
Ray O'Donohue
Parallel Twin

Post by Ray O'Donohue »

Hi Bill! I told R.L. the other day that a Multistrada I drove by looked like a giant Praying Mantis. Great machines,no doubt.
Ray O'Donohue
Parallel Twin

Post by Ray O'Donohue »

Dear 900tlc : If you will e-mail me at [email protected] ,I will e-mail you photos of the footpegs.
Ray O'Donohue/Virginia

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”