1978 (RED) Darmah SOLD

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
mizike77
860 GT / GTS

1978 (RED) Darmah SOLD

Post by mizike77 »

I have an early red/white Darmah that needs to go to a new home. I bought the bike out of an old time shop that used to be a Ducati dealer back in the 70s. It was the owners personal bike. It was set up for touring with a large ugly fairing and a massive king and queen seat. I have since returned her to stock the best I could. I would like to take it further, but finances force an early sale.

New battery, new bars and grips. Bike starts ( kick only) and runs but could use a tune up. I have only ridden it around the block once. At first clutch out, in first gear the bike clunks for some reason. All other gears are fine and it only does it upon the first clutch out. I have a friend with a Darmah that has the same issue and he has run his like that for over 10k miles!

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Last edited by mizike77 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
79 Darmah
78 900 GTS
86 F1B
80 SSD
02 Harley FXD
72 H2 750 triple
08 KTM 300XC
there has yet to be a motorcycle line made that is as satisfying to ride, hear and look at as the ducati bevels
mizike77
860 GT / GTS

Re: 1978 (RED) Darmah

Post by mizike77 »

79 Darmah
78 900 GTS
86 F1B
80 SSD
02 Harley FXD
72 H2 750 triple
08 KTM 300XC
there has yet to be a motorcycle line made that is as satisfying to ride, hear and look at as the ducati bevels
IADuckrider
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Re: 1978 (RED) Darmah

Post by IADuckrider »

Hello mizike,

I am very in interested in your 78 Darmah. I just finished a project not long ago ('56 Ford F100 rod) and am looking to start another (busy hands and all). I actually tried to buy a new Darmah back in '82 but the dealer wouldn't sell me one. He wanted me to look at the Pantah. Needless to say that never happened. By the time I was able to afford a new bike the Darmah's were out of production.

If the other side of the bike, tail and instrument cluster are in the same condition as the side of the bike in the picture I'm okay at your asking price of $6,000. Could I please have you send me images of the front, tail and other side?

Assuming we can come to an agreement about terms, I can use PayPal and might be able come this weekend to pick up the bike.

Thanks

Bob

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”