1981 900ss for sale in uk

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
faceache
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

1981 900ss for sale in uk

Post by faceache »

Hi i am listing my bike for sale on this site before ebay gets it.I have a 1981 900ss for sale she is in original condition with 24000 miles on the clock i have every old mot back to 1985 documenting the mileage.Plexiglass screen.She was owned by an engineer for quite a while and the only work of note thats been done was a dcoke at 16000 miles.The engine is lovely a lot more lively and crisper than my dharma, good condition for the year but definitely no restoed show winner! A little wear on the paint on the side panels from riding but no rust anywhere and the paint is still pretty good. she looks to have been looked after all her life. .Im selling because i dont ride her enough, i have no job and am flat broke while trying to start a business in France, i also want to sell while she is still with a peach of a motor , i want £12000 for her. Any questions pm me and il give phone nos. I dont have internet access in France so only check 2 or 3 times a week, the bike is in the uk and has an mot til may but would happily put another 12 months on her.Also as i m in France and bike is in uk with a non biking friend i would rather be there to show as i am a bit anal about starting/revving when cold etc etc .Im trying to work out how to put the pictures on here or i can email them to anyone interested.just tried attaching and the photos are too high res. Definitely worht a look if you want an original well set up good riders 900ss.Last set up up by ducati coventry and i ahve just changed oil and filter every 1000 miles.

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”