WANTED - C & J Frame to suit Bevel Twin

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
krupp13
Mariana

WANTED - C & J Frame to suit Bevel Twin

Post by krupp13 »

I am searching for a C & J frame that is used to build a nice custom Vintage Ducati Bevel Twin. I know there were only about a dozen made. I knew of a bare frame for sale, but unfortunately did not know exactly what it was and missed my chance at it. I would love to buy the frame outright with a swing arm, but I would be definitely open to having the owner lend me the frame to have a duplicate made. I would absolutely make an agreement that both parties would be satisfied with.

If you know Kevin Bracken's custom Ducati, you know the frame I am looking for. THANKS SO MUCH!
krupp13
Mariana

Re: WANTED - C & J Frame to suit Bevel Twin

Post by krupp13 »

I do have pictures of Kevin's bike and of a bare frame/swingarm if you need photos.

Thanks!

Jeff
ducadini
860 GT / GTS

Post by ducadini »

Jeff,
I thought Kevin ran a Darmah ?
As I'm trying to get pics of different Ducati frames, I would love to receive the pics of the C&J frame.

Thank You in advance

Joseph
Nego i ricordi peggiori
Richiamo i migliori pensieri
krupp13
Mariana

Post by krupp13 »

Kevin"s TriColor bike is a custom C & J Frame. I have pics of both, pm me your email.

Jeff
krupp13
Mariana

Post by krupp13 »

WTB: Ducati twin engine. I have fortunately found the last of the 4 frames built by C&J that is bare and unfinished. I now am searching for a square case engine or a MHR Mille engine. Any help or leads are greatly appreciated.

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”